The mission of ReaLife Women is to fulfill the great commission of Jesus, by ministering to women and girls and training them to minister to others.
What Is ReaLife Women?
ReaLife Women is the collection of ministries sponsored and carried out by the women in the Assemblies of God fellowship. Our mission is for women to join TOGETHER to touch the world with God's love, forgiveness and reconciliation...
What Can ReaLife Women Do For You?
We seek to provide the missing element to individual women who sense an unmet need in one or more areas of their lives.
- A relationship with GOD
- An opportunity for SERVICE
- An opportunity to grow in FAITH
- A place for Christian FELLOWSHIP
Local Women's Ministries Chapters
The membership of ReaLife Women is made up of women from local Assemblies of God churches in the New Jersey area and throughout the nation. Through the efforts of the District Women, are touching the world. Call a local Assembly of God church in your area to find out their activity schedule.
- NJ District Connectors
- Mujeres de la VidaReal
- Master's Card
- Partnership Form
- Missions Trips
- Report Forms
- National Women's Website
2005 Columbus Road
PO Box 100
Burlington, NJ 08016
|ReaLife Women's Director||Michele Lyn McKennaemail@example.com||Picture|
|Girls Ministries Coord.||Jeannie Fisher||609.747.7878|
|Executive Director||Rev. Carl Colletti||609.747.7878|
|Project Manager||Gail VanBrigglefirstname.lastname@example.org||Picture|
|East Central North||Jeanie Bechtelemail@example.com||Picture|
|East Central South||Johanna Astutofirstname.lastname@example.org||Picture|
|West Central North||Lydia Cruzemail@example.com||Picture|
|West Central South||Cheryl Autersonfirstname.lastname@example.org||Picture|
|Spanish Fellowship||Isabel Alvarezemail@example.com||Picture|
|Office Assistant||Mary Smithfirstname.lastname@example.org||Picture|
Click HERE to make a Contribution or Donation to the Realife Women's Department.
• Download Poster •
¿Qué es Mujeres de la VidaReal?
Las Mujeres de la VidaReal es la colección de ministerios patrocinados y llevados a cabo por las mujeres en las Asambleas de Dios. Nuestra misión es unir juntas a las mujeres para tocar el mundo con el amor de Dios, el perdón y la reconciliación.
Misión de Declaración
La Misión del Departamento Nacional de las Mujeres es tocar la vida de las mujeres con el poder transformador de Jesucristo, exhortándolas a seguir Su ejemplo y entrenándolas para que le ministren a otros.
Declaración de Propósito
1) Alcanzar a las mujeres a través del poder transformador y el amor de Jesucristo.
2) Entrenar a las mujeres para seguir el ejemplo de Cristo y vivir vidas vencedoras.
3) Edificar santidad y balance, espiritualmente y mentalmente, con consistencia en la oración y el estudio de la Palabra de Dios.
4) Proporcionar una atmósfera para las mujeres donde puedan desarrollar sus dones, capacidades y relaciones duraderas.
5) Ayudar a las mujeres a encontrar sus lugares en el ministerio y tocar efectivamente su mundo para Cristo.
• Project Panama - Presentation to Come... •
If needed, click HERE to download the PowerPoint Viewer 2007
Circle of Love is an avenue in which the Women of New Jersey can get involved in a tangible way to be a blessing to varying Ministry projects around the world. Every year a Project is chosen and approved by the Missions Dept. The women have opportunity to give at the Women’s Convention in February and the Fall Getaway in October. Thank you for partnering with us!
Guidelines for the Master's Card
- Gift cards / certificates should be in denominations of $25.00, $50.00 and $100.00.
- Make sure that stores from which to purchase gift cards / certificates are readily available in the area and would provide a variety of products and price ranges:
- JC Penney
- Home Depot
- Gift cards / certificates should have no expiration date.
- Gift cards / certificates should be submitted with no designation to a specific Missionary, but should have a designation from the church to receive credit.
This will enable the Women's Department to keep a record of giving and provide the missionary with a church to which they can send thanks.
Missionaries will be invited to the District office and presented with gift cards and a monetary gift. We will spend time with them in prayer and they will join us for lunch. A record of the gifts will be made and the churches would be notified of what Missionary received their gift. This will provide personal link to the missionary.
Missionaries will be able to purchase the items that they need. They will enjoy shopping as a family. They will know exactly where the gift cards came from.
- It allows us to keep our records up-to-date. We need to know who is the current leader of your local group and a phone number that we can use to contact her.
- The partnership FEE allows us to cover mailing and printing costs. You receive numerous mailings and posters of upcoming Women's events to display in your churches.
The minimal fee of $25.00 (per church...not per lady!) is a cost effective way to ensure that you continue to be informed.