The Royal Ranger Ministry is alive and well in New Jersey!
If your church doesn't have Royal Rangers, you are missing out on one of the most effective ministries to young people available. Along with Missionettes, Royal Rangers has a very high success rate of reaching, teaching, and keeping boys for Jesus Christ. It is part of a full program of ministries available to help your church grow. If you are interested in starting the Royal Ranger ministry in your church, please contact District Commander Ellwood Cutler (email@example.com). Sectional and area commanders are available to come to your church and make a presentation to your leadership on just what to do to reach, teach, and keep boys for Jesus Christ!
In everything, do to others what you would have them do to you. Matthew 7:12
Royal Ranger Pledge
With God's help, I will do my best to serve God, my church, and my fellow man. To live by the Ranger Code, to make the Golden Rule my daily rule.
Royal Ranger Motto
- Ready: Ready for anything. Ready to work, play, serve, obey, worship, live, etc.
Royal Ranger Code
- Alert: He is mentally, physically, and spiritually alert.
- Clean: He is clean in body, mind and speech.
- Honest: He does not lie, cheat or steal.
- Courageous: He is brave in spite danger, criticism or threats.
- Loyal: He is faithful to his church, family, outpost and friends.
- Curteous: He is polite, kind and thoughtful.
- Obedient: He obeys his parents, leaders and those in authority.
- Spiritual: He prays, reads the bible and witnesses.
NJ Royal Ranger News
The Sectional Pow-wows were held every year are a tremendous success. A pow-wow is a three day campout where events and competitions are held, fun and games take place, and evening council fires provide for the spiritual needs of the boys and leaders. Many boys are saved, filled with spirit, and rededicate their lives to Jesus. Some boys are even called to the ministry during the pow-wows.
Training is available year-round for leaders, including an annual National Training Camp held every September in New Jersey at Camp Roosevelt. A Regional Conference is held annually at the Potomac Center in Falling Waters, West Virginia every January, and a National Royal Ranger Council is held every March in Springfield, Missouri. Local training events are scheduled on an ongoing basis. Check with your Sectional Commanders for local training dates and locations.